At the November CMSARA meeting, R.A. “Smitty” Smith (W4UDH) presented a class entitled “Six Meters, The Magic Band.” Covered were topics such as: what are the best months for good propagation; the importance of good antenna selection; and additional sources of information and guidance for those wanting to get into the 6 meter band as well as for all those already utilizing it. As usual, Smitty did a great job conveying his vast knowledge to the group. Thank you Smitty and a job well done! Official minutes of the meeting can be found here.
HEY! You! Got your CMSARA Shirt? CMSARA Shirts and Other Items Now Available for Ordering! Click here.
CMSARA Member Badges Now Available for Ordering at The SignMan! Click here.
Welcome to our new CMSARA members: Welcome to our new Technician, CMSARA member, and Baofeng UV-R5 owner: Mr. James Collins of Brandon, MS. Welcome to the club!
New RF Propagation Tools added under Resources tab!
CMSARA Event Calendar
- The K7RA Solar Update
- ARRL Receives Byrd Antarctic Expedition Morse Key, Historical Materials
- KE4PT and W4RQ Win the February QST Cover Plaque Award
- IARU Secretary Presents ARRL Antenna Book CD During Visit to Federation of Radio Amateurs of Cuba
- W1AW/7 to be on the Air from ARRL Southwestern Division Convention
- ARRL Headquarters Will Be Closed on Presidents’ Day
- Ham Radio “a Special Hobby,” Young ARRL Member Tells College Publication
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- Great Club Log Hardware Shuffle Complete
- Ducie Island 2018 DXpedition Plans Coming Together for this Fall