At the November CMSARA meeting, R.A. “Smitty” Smith (W4UDH) presented a class entitled “Six Meters, The Magic Band.” Covered were topics such as: what are the best months for good propagation; the importance of good antenna selection; and additional sources of information and guidance for those wanting to get into the 6 meter band as well as for all those already utilizing it. As usual, Smitty did a great job conveying his vast knowledge to the group. Thank you Smitty and a job well done! Official minutes of the meeting can be found here.
HEY! You! Got your CMSARA Shirt? CMSARA Shirts and Other Items Now Available for Ordering! Click here.
CMSARA Member Badges Now Available for Ordering at The SignMan! Click here.
New RF Propagation Tools added under Resources tab!
Welcome to our new CMSARA members!: Technician, General, & Extra class CMSARA member, and new Baofeng UV-R5 owner: Mr. James R. Norrid (KG5YLA) of Byram, MS
CMSARA Event Calendar
- The K7RA Solar Update
- IARU Welcomes Member-Society for St. Kitts & Nevis
- ARES® Continues Move Toward Enhanced Training, Paperless Reporting
- KX9X Wins the June QST Cover Plaque Award
- Broadcaster to Transmit Field Day Greetings in MFSK64
- ARISS-Russia Testing Undeployed CubeSats from ISS
- FEMA Region X Field Day Weekend Event to Use 5 MHz Interoperability Channels
- Experiments Look to Leverage Low-Latency HF to Shave Microseconds off Trade Times
- Amateur Radio Honored in Advance of Field Day 2018 on June 23 – 24
- W1AW Announces Field Day Bulletin Schedule