Last night’s meeting had a great turnout, so thanks for all who came by. We voted and approved 2 by-law changes.
- First was to allow the same person to hold the Treasurer and Secretary positions simultaneusly.
- Second was to make the VE Liason a board officer position.
- solar recharging
- led marine lights that run on miliamps
- a portable youkits radio
- various antennas & how to get them into trees
- an antenna analyzer that we’re all very jealous of.
We then discussed the Christmas Party to be held at the next club meeting on December 11. So stay tuned for a potluck signup here on the site coming within the next 10 days.
The Capital City Hamfest is coming up at the end of January, so if anyone is able to man the booth for a few hours on the 25 or 26th of January, please step forward.
Thanks again for all who came, and we’ll see y’all at the Christmas party!