The Central Mississippi Amateur Radio Association (cmsara.org) is proud to announce that the founder of software-defined radio (SDR), Gerald F. Youngblood K5SDR, will be speaking in Brandon MS on November 30, 2015. Youngblood is a native of Mississippi and founded the leading manufacturer of computer-based radio transceivers for both amateur and commercial sectors in 2003. His company, FlexRadio Systems, is located in Austin Texas where he serves as President & CEO of the privately-held corporation. Gerald holds the B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Mississippi State University. His speech is entitled, “SDR – Changing Ham Radio Forever” with audience questions and media interviews afterwards. The presentation will be held at the Rankin County Extension Service Office / Emergency Operations Center located at 601 Marquette Road, Brandon, MS beginning at 7 pm. The public is invited and there is no charge. For more information, please contact CMSARA at 601-345-1654 or email@example.com.
Board meetings are now held at 6pm on the same day as the general association meeting!
HEY! You! Got your CMSARA Shirt? CMSARA Shirts and Other Items Now Available for Ordering! Click here.
2018 -19 Board has been elected!
TWO UPCOMING VOTES TO CHANGE THE BYLAWS! See the note at the top of the page.
CMSARA Member Badges Now Available for Ordering at The SignMan! Click here.
CMSARA Event Calendar
- LoTW Now Accepting FT4 Contacts
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- KQ6RS Wins the May QST Cover Plaque Award
- FCC Re-Charters Technological Advisory Council for New Term
- Springtime Section Manager Election Results Announced
- Educator, Author, Contester Fred Cady, KE7X, SK
- ITU Working Party 5A1 Completes Draft New Report on WRC-19 Agenda Item 1.1
- June Event in Europe to Assess Activity, Ability to Share Spectrum on 6 Meters
- Yasme Foundation Designates Supporting Grant, Excellence Award Recipients
- AMSAT-NA Issues Call for Board of Directors’ Nominations