We have constructed several resources for use during both training and practice by the Central Mississippi ARES groups. These include background GIS displays of the Central Mississippi Area, NOAA weather feeds of critical data, and other tools. Our team of ARES volunteers stand ready to serve to inform, protect, and cooperate with public officials and other volunteers—such as Skywarn and Stormspotter participants—in the Central Mississippi area and beyond. These individuals receive no pay for their daily work. Mississippi hams practice radio network training EVERY DAY of the year so that they are ready! However, CMSARA does accept donations to support the expensive communications technologies that go into making all of this happen. See the Join Us page for contact info and a PayPal button for a way to make easy donations of any amount. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to make contributions with a credit card through PayPal.
CMSARA Event Calendar
- Window to Submit Proposals to Host Contacts with Space Station Crew Opens October 1
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Puerto Rico Amateurs Beefing Up Hurricane Preparedness
- New Beta Version WSJT-X 2.0 Boasts Major Changes
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- AMSAT Announces 2018 Board of Directors Election Results
- Nominations Sought for 2018 ARRL Bill Leonard Award
- Radio City Announces Closing, Owners to Retire
- South Carolina Amateur Radio Volunteers Assist with Emergency Communication
- FCC Grants ARRL Temporary Waiver Request to Permit PACTOR 4 Use in Hurricane Relief