We have constructed several resources for use during both training and practice by the Central Mississippi ARES groups. These include background GIS displays of the Central Mississippi Area, NOAA weather feeds of critical data, and other tools. Our team of ARES volunteers stand ready to serve to inform, protect, and cooperate with public officials and other volunteers—such as Skywarn and Stormspotter participants—in the Central Mississippi area and beyond. These individuals receive no pay for their daily work. Mississippi hams practice radio network training EVERY DAY of the year so that they are ready! However, CMSARA does accept donations to support the expensive communications technologies that go into making all of this happen. See the Join Us page for contact info and a PayPal button for a way to make easy donations of any amount. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to make contributions with a credit card through PayPal.
CMSARA Member Badges Now Available for Ordering at The SignMan! Click here.
Welcome to our new CMSARA members: Brian Blackledge, Richard Brown, Chris Clark, James Day (KG5RYK) and Leon Jones. Welcome to the club!
HEY! You! Got your CMSARA Shirt? CMSARA Shirts and Other Items Now Available for Ordering! Click here.
Capital City Hamfest: January 26th and 27th, 2018. More information can be found here.
New RF Propagation Tools added under Resources tab!
CMSARA Event Calendar
- Past ARRL Great Lakes Division Director Jim Weaver, K8JE, SK
- A Note to Members from ARRL President Rick Roderick, K5UR
- ARRL Board of Directors to Meet
- Florida Ham Radio Club Aids Homeless During Cold Snap
- Registration Now Open for HamSCI Workshop Aimed at Hams and Space Science/Weather Researchers
- VFlorida Weak Signal Society 3.4 GHz Beacon Back on the Air
- NCVEC Question Pool Committee Releases Errata to New Technician Question Pool
- Fox-1D Amateur Radio CubeSat Launches Successfully, Now Designated as AO-92
- North American Collegiate Championship Set for January 20-21 in Conjunction with NAQP SSB
- Heavy Sea Ice Alters 3Y0Z Bouvet Island Team’s Itinerary